Monday, March 8, 2010

LCI Seminar here in C'ville...

In a little less than two weeks, we will have a League Certified Instructor Seminar here in Charlottesville.  I am serving as site-coordinator for it.  Remember that I received my certification last June at a seminar in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.  It is interesting that my family and I will be moving to that area at some point this summer.  Five local people will become certified to teach the League's bicycling education curriculum, and even a large group from Morgantown, West Virginia will be coming down for it!   Others are coming from Northern Virginia, Richmond, and Maryland.   Preston Tyree (scroll down) himself (Education Director for the League) will be coaching this one!  It promises to be fun-filled, action-packed, time of networking bliss toward the goal of bicycle education and safety.

No comments: