Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Scootin'!

My 2 1/2 year old daughter has been riding her 'skuut' bike pretty well lately.  We've taken it out to the park down the street twice this week now that the weather is warmer.  I found myself getting a bit jealous.  The neat thing about MY scoot bike is that it is of course a fuji frame.  More specifically, it is a fuji sports 10 from 1977.  When I first got into cycling in 2006, I found  our community bike shop, and this is the first bike I built up to learn the mechanics.  It is too small for me, but in scoot bike form it is perfect!  I'm happy to have it back in the stable.  The cooler thing is that my daughter can now learn by watching me on a scoot bike.  She already was copying how I was lifting my feet more.  Her next step is to start gliding with it.  Check out the video of us scootin' on my flickr page. 

No comments: