Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update on Upcoming Dahon Folding Bike Trip

I'm very excited about this!  I just spoke with Marcus at Ben's Cycle shop at 6th and Lincoln in Milwaukee.  He said I can store my travel case there while I'm in Belgium at my friend's wedding over Labor Day weekend.  I'm just not going to be able to get the kit to transform the travel case into a trailer before I make this trip, and General Mitchell Airport has done away with the lockers they used to have.  A good friend of mine, in fact, my first ever college roommate, is going to pick me up from the airport.  Then on the way back I will ride the trail.  I'm looking forward to this trip, and now that I have a solution for the travel case I can focus on planning and visualizing the ride.  Much thanks to Ben's Cycle.  I think I've purchased a thing or two from them before on ebay, and if you haven't checked them out yet, please do.  All I've read are good things about them, and for me they are living up to their name.  

No comments: